Internet is changing everything we own and manage 5,000 websites. Join us at gbg5.com
Learn computing and internet fundamentals.
Objectives and skills for the Internet fundamentals portion of certification include:
- Identity information about the Internet, the World Wide Web and Web sites and be able to use a Web browsing application
- Understand how content is created, located and evaluated on the World Wide Web
- Internet vs. Browsers vs. WWW: Concepts about each, differences between each, uses of each
- Navigation: Domains, hyperlinks, home page, back, forward, refresh, favorites/bookmarks, plugins, history, search, tabs, downloading/uploading
- Using Search Engines: Acquire knowledge, solve problems, evaluate search results, forums, ads, sponsored links, knowledge bases, validity of sources, articles
- Using advanced features of search engines: Search types
We intend to "decode" all these terms to our clients.
This is a great way to promote your business and stand out of the crowd. Are you committed to an integrity? Join us at www.integrityChamber.com we can help.